Treatments offered in cosmetic dentistry
An attractive smile is vital for self-confidence, and for creating the image we project to people we engage with in everyday life. The cosmetic dental treatments offered by Dr Cantillo and his team will help you regain your smile, with results that are natural, noticeable and permanent. Some of the treatments we offer:
- Porcelain veneers or crowns;
- Smile rehabilitation treatments;
- Teeth whitening etc.
To be able to provide you with a better service and understand your individual requirements, we welcome patients in three languages – French, English and Spanish. Our multilingual service means you can rest assured that if you have any doubts or queries, we will understand and find the answer you’re looking for.
For visible and long-lasting results, and above all to ensure that treatment is applied correctly and that the necessary care is taken to protect your teeth, you are advised to consult a dentist before deciding to undergo tooth whitening treatment. There are three different methods of tooth whitening:
- The first type of treatment is carried out at the surgery by the dentist. He applies a hydrogen peroxide-based gel, taking the necessary precautions. The gel used in this treatment is more concentrated than that used in over-the-counter kits, so the result will generally be better.
- The second type of treatment is done at home using products issued on prescription by the dentist, who creates a plastic mouthpiece containing the necessary amount of peroxide gel. The patient can then self-administer the treatment at their own convenience by wearing the mouthpiece at home for around two weeks.
- Over-the-counter products for self-application include self-adhesive bands, brush-on gel, mouthpieces etc. These products contain a weak concentration of active whitening agent, so offer results less visible than can be achieved in a dental surgery. However, we strongly advise you not to use these products for more than two weeks without your dentist’s assistance.
Yes, you can benefit from smile rehabilitation if your teeth are damaged, stained, cracked or badly positioned. Depending on a patient's oral health, the dentist may need to carry out more than one procedure - particularly if the patient wishes to completely change the appearance of their smile. Treatments used by dentists for complete smile rehabilitation include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, teeth realignment with metal or invisible braces, dental crowns etc. Plan your smile rehabilitation treatment with us by setting up an appointment now! First you will meet our team, then the dentist will discuss your individual requirements with you.
For long-lasting results, the reconstruction of a tooth needs to be carried out using a high-quality material that recreates the beauty of your smile, while ensuring that your mouth stays healthy. Porcelain crowns provide a solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting, suitable for reconstructing a tooth that has been badly damaged. When a patient's teeth are relatively healthy, but they still wish to revitalise their smile, the dentist uses porcelain veneers applied to the surface of the teeth to achieve the desired effect. Whether a porcelain crown or a porcelain veneer is applied, the resulting tooth appears identical to the original. For more information, contact Dr Cantillo and his team to arrange an appointment now!
It wouldn’t seem the obvious choice to set up a surgery in a premises occupied by another medical professional for several years. However, in the case of Dr Cantillo’s clinic, the transition has worked very well. The premises has been freshly renovated, and a warm and relaxed welcome awaits you. If you arrive early for your appointment, there is wireless access for patients to pass the time. Perfect! Then Dr Cantillo arrives, and welcomes you with a handshake and a smile. Dr Cantillo is a true health professional. He takes time to listen to the patient, considers possible options and suggests the most appropriate treatments. He has won my complete trust, and I hope he will carry on practising in this part of town for many years to come.
Dr Cantillo’s clinic was recommended to me by someone who’d just had a dental implant operation there. I was impressed by the quality of the results I saw, and after paying a visit to the clinic, I chose Dr Cantillo to carry out my own implants. The results exceeded my expectations, both in quality of care and state-of-the-art medical equipment. On each visit, I received a warm welcome from all the members of staff.